Together we are LouBugKnits – check out our knitting musings, WIPs and free patterns!
03 Sep 2013 Leave a comment
Tags: knitted cowl, super chunky, winter knits
Just photos today of the lovely cowl. It looks like something I would buy in a shop, even if I do say so myself 🙂
Previous Hearts Shrug Hug Next Intarsia Brain Challenge
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
LouBugKnits Blog "Highly commended by the judges!"
The Bookshelf Let's Knit Feb '15
1. Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac: The Commemorative Edition of the Bestselling Classic
2. Sock Innovation: Knitting Techniques and Patterns for One-of-a Kind Socks
4. Fitted Knits: 25 Projects for the Fashionable Knitter
5. Knit. Sock. Love.
7. Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar: Go Beyond The Basics
8. Charted Knitting Designs: A Third Treasury of Knitting Patterns
9. Crocheted Softies: 18 Adorable Animals from Around the World
10. The New Knitting Stitch Library
Blog at WordPress.com. •